Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Hylexin: Wonders in a Tube

I have to admit that the product, Hylexin (bremennlabs.com/hylexin/), is absolutely wondrous. And I don't usually fall for miracle cosmetics. I was also a skeptic. But in Bloomingdales recently one day, I decided to give the product for "serious, dark circles and chronic puffiness" (I love drama) a try. There is nothing more satisfying than investing in a product...that works. So I bought one for my mother as well. Who can't use a little brightening up under the eyes? Tap, tap, tap, twice a day.
From day three, I noticed an improvement. After two weeks, it was as if the entire under eye area were lit up! You have 30 days to try it out and if you're not satisfied, you will be refunded 100%. Hylexin is not cheap at $95 but it is worth every cent. And how can you put a monetary value to disappeared dark circles? I certainly can't.

No comments: